If you are serious about implementing a Business Continuity Management System that is compliant with ISO 22301, then you should consider the following Top 10 Tips:-
- Get commitment and support from your senior management.
- Engage the whole business with good internal communication.
- Compare existing business continuity management system with ISO 22301 requirements.
- Get feedback from customers and suppliers on current business continuity management processes.
- Create an implementation project team to keep things on track.
- Map out and share roles, responsibilities and timescales.
- Adapt the basic principles of the ISO 22301 standard to fit your business.
- Maintain staff involvement with training and incentives.
- Share ISO 22301 knowledge and encourage staff to train as internal auditors.
- Regularly review your ISO 22301 system to make sure it remains effective and you are continually improving it.
KRYPSYS specialises in helping organisations implement management systems compliant with ISO 22301.
Please contact us for assistance with ISO 22301 Gap Analysis >>