* BOOKING NOW CLOSED FOR THIS EVENT *
Find out how professional hackers are deceiving your network defences
You are invited to attend a FREE seminar on how traditional network defences are being routinely breached by attackers. The presentations will include a web application hacking demonstration, discussions on Advanced Evasion Techniques (AETs), the increasing threat from DDoS attacks and the latest Intrusion Deception techniques to fight back and deceive the attackers. The presentation will be followed by lunch and a Security Q&A Session in:-
London on Tue 16th April 2013 11:00am
Professional hacking and malware manipulation is now big business. State funded and organised, professional cyber criminals want to access your systems and data in order steal your money and use your servers as a platform for attacks on other organisations.
Advanced techniques mean that the majority of major network security solutions on the market today can be rendered ineffective when an organisation faces cyber threats. The network security paradigm is currently shifting toward a new reality, as advanced hacking methods become more prevalent and harder to detect.
Find out the latest techniques that are being used to attack your web sites, intranet, extranet and web applications.
Find out about:-
- Application Reconnaissance and Information Gathering
- Vulnerability Mapping
- Live Exploitation (inc. data theft, firewall foolery)
- Owning the OS using covert channel
- APT or AET – don’t confuse the motivation with the method
- AET The Method – Why you need to know
- Identifying and dealing with fraudulent activity before its too late
- Intrusion Deception – deceiving the deceivers
We are now taking bookings for limited places for 6th November for Victoria, London. To reserve a place please complete the booking request form below.