ISO 22301 Consulting
The business benefits from ISO 22301 certification are substantial. Not only does this standards help ensure that your Business Contiunity risks are cost-effectively managed, but your adherence to the standards transmits an important message to your customers and business partners. ISO 22301 plays a very important role in monitoring, review, maintenance and improvement of your Business Continuity Management System and will likely give other organisations and customers greater confidence in all the ways they interact with you.
– ISO 22301 is the de facto international standard for Business Contiunity Management
– It demonstrates commitment to Business Contiunity Management to third parties and stakeholders
– It can provide a framework to ensure fulfilment of your commercial, contractual and legal responsibilities
– It provides a significant competitive advantage, and can effectively be a license to trade with companies in certain regulated sectors
– It provides for interoperability between organisations or groups within an organisation
– Compliance with, or certification against a recognised external standard is often used by management to demonstrate due diligence.
Our approach to ISO 22301 engagements in the majority of cases is to first carry out a Gap Analysis of the organisation against the clauses and controls of the standard. This will provide a clear picture where you already conform to the standard, where there are some controls in place but there is room for improvement and where controls are missing and need to be implemented. For some organisations this will be the extent of the assistance required.
Following the Gap Analysis and debrief, you may require additional assistance by way of advice and guidance and project management of implementation of suitable controls and documentation required to meet the standard, in preparation for external certification.
Please contact us for a free initial consultation.