Unified Threat Management (UTM) appliances
UTM appliances can solve a variety of IT security headaches as they you deploy several security applications on one device reducing your datacenter footprint and maintenance costs as well as offering improved security.
However this can come at a price as processors can struggle with the workload and large infrastructures can put a heavy burden on them. They are best deployed in branch offices and remote locations that do not need full time IT staff and for environments that are connected into the corporate infrastructure but do not need to provide their own web services to the outside world.
- The number of users at each location they are deployed
- Independent Lab certification from a trusted 3rd party (ICSA or NSS)
- Has it been tested for Advanced Evasion Techniques (AETs)
- Have you tested its performance in the target environment
- Can it be easily managed and updated remotely
We provide independent advice and recommendations on the right UTM security solution for your organisation based on your budget, requirements and our knowledge of the UTM security and appliance market.
Please contact us to arrange a free demonstration.